Pageviews past week

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thanks for your Patience

I want to thank all of our readers for bearing with us while we travel abroad to find Billy.  He apparently hacked into this blog and wrote part four of his story.  None of that happened.  He did swallow a coin and was transformed.  When we get back I will write the real account of what happened.  The coins in Germany turned out to be just ordinary ancient coins with sediment and corrosion on them. 
We will continue to follow several leads to find Billy and return with what we hope will be good news.
Eve, if you're seeing this, we should arrive back home shortly --- please prepare our "guest room".  I am not coming back unless we have Billy.
RJ -- thanks in advance for keeping our affairs in order.

-Joseph-

13 comments:

  1. The guest room is ready Joseph. Just be humane about all of this. He can't die, but he still feels pain even if he is immune to us.

    -Eve-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Joseph? You left Billy's hacked blog up?

    -Tommy-

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's a matter Timmy --- my writing is very good.....

    -Billy-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quit calling me Timmy!! I'm more than you'll ever be. We won't let you carry out your plans.

    -Tommy-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take it easy Tommy --- he's not worth the energy.

    -Lori-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joseph. You haven't mailed the blog to me yet.

    -RJ-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori, I miss you. Remember our first kiss?

    -Billy-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Billy!! You're finished!!!

    -Tommy-

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made a mistake. I was curious...we haven't touched other people in hundreds of years. Remember, Tommy?! Our fluids are searing acid to others except our one and only mate?! The ancient coin changed Billy---he was like us but not like us ... I am so sorry. Billy I hate you for your charm and lies.

    -Lori-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lori, Tommy....things will work themselves out. They always do for us because we have all the time in the world . . . .

    -Eve-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eve Ancient! When was the last you you were with a real man? Wouldn't you like some variety in your sex life? One man for over 2000 years?

    -Billy-

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will have to answer to me, so I would caution you to be on your best behavior. You're in our world now, Billy. You wouldn't want to spend the next 1000 years buried in concrete, would you?

    -Joseph-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Billy is doomed to walk eternally ignorant.

    -Mona-

    ReplyDelete