Pageviews past week

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I am Joseph Ancient


People ask me, “Where are from?  How old you?”  I usually just reply with a story about my past.  I am much too old to remember my childhood, but I began to realize that if I collected things like coins, pottery, jewelry and objects of the time, that it would stimulate my memory to recapture events.  So I saved coins or bought lots of them to jog my memory of the past.  I looked for jewelry or statues that would remind of my time that passed long ago.
What you see here and at www.ancientscoin.com is the culmination of many years of gathering and collecting.  The website contains only a small portion of my collections, but as these dwindle, I shall replace them with other items from the past.
Please browse and acquaint yourself with my tokens from the past.  You can make them yours.
I miss my friends.  They always reminded me of good times and peaceful days.  Although one always would tell me and laugh “There can be only one”.  I still wonder what he meant by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment